- To ensure that clients feel loved, and are respected and their sense
of dignity is preserved
- To acknowledge that effective change takes place through knowledge,
volition and action. To this end, respecting the rights of individuals
to make choices within a framework oriented toward growth
- Commitment to the principle of unity in diversity, respecting the
uniqueness of the individual.
- To be committed to imparting to clients, the knowledge for balanced
growth, emotionally, intellectually, physically, and spiritually
- To create a safe, nurturing, family-like environment.
- To be committed to incorporating the most effective and advanced
- To empower clients to learn to make decisions for themselves in a
consultative environment and impart good problem-solving skills.
To ensure that emphasis is placed on the strengths and uniqueness
of the resident.
- To be committed to openness and willingness to discuss major life
issues and the meaning of life from a universal perspective