Are You Looking For a Career With Hatts Off Inc.?
To apply for a position or submit a request for a co-op placement, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating you are applying for a full time or relief position working with adults or children.
The qualifications we are seeking in applicants vary depending on the role that we are currently hiring for. Typically, a successful applicant will possess at least one of the following:
Diploma and/or degrees in:
- Social services
- Child and youth worker
- Social service worker
- Personal support worker
- Recreational therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Experience within the mental health field.
All applicants who meet the above criteria will be invited to attend an interview, after which they will be informed if the hiring process will continue. A list of required documentation and training will then be required in order to move forward with employment, including:
- Vulnerable sector police check
- Child welfare check
- Valid CPR/first aid certificate
- Medical note stating the applicant is free of communicable diseases and clear to work
- Immunization record
- Copy of license and insurance
- Three references (one personal, two professional)